Thursday, February 4, 2016

Marketing Mix Applied

My company would be a used car dealership that sells used cars. My biggest competitor would be Bill's Auto Sales. I would drive Bill right out of business with my great marketing tactics that include the four p's: product, price, promotion, and place. My business would be successful by having great low prices and quality cars. Next I would buy quality used car for low prices that way not only is the buyer getting a good deal but they are getting a quality product. I would have great promotions on deals you can get with a new car such as floor mats, or a new paint job or just some sort of promotion to make the car look more appetizing to the buyer and intrigue them to buy a car. Lastly, my business will be located right off the highway that way everyone can see my dealership and no one will miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment