Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Survey Completion Blog Post

1. Describe what the process was like in trying to create questions for your research topic.
2. What was different in your survey than the other people you worked with in your group?
3. Did your demographic questions help you in understanding your results? If yes or no explain why?
4. Was there anything the survey results could tell you about your topic? Be specific. If not, explain why not.
5. How many responses did you get for your survey?
Take a screenshot (snipping tool) and post the picture of your responses in this post
6. What is a good project for the class to do that could be formatted similar to The Apprentice?

http://goo.gl/forms/pXSdP1CHG9

1. The process was fun and quicker than I expected. I thought of some fairly good questions that I thought were good for everyone and that everyone would be able to answer. Overall the research was fairly quick and getting to use the google forms was pretty easy to figure out and I thought it was a good experience because I got to learn how to use it.

2. My survey compared to others in my group was I have to say pretty similar but in a few ways it was different. I had a different layout for my survey with a different backdrop and different styled questions. I Also had questions that were different and the differences were that I focused on what gyms would specifically fit certain people and others in my group targeted different topics for their survey.

3. My demographics question did not help me understand my results. The reason for this was simply that almost everyone had the same demographics. So in the long run of the survey results it did not really help me understand my results any better.

4. Yes, my survey results have told me a lot about my topic. Some things I have learned is that most people wear Nike clothing. I also learned that equipment is most important to the majority of people. Lastly I learned that most people eat protein before going to the gym.

5. I got 10 responses on my survey

\
6. A good project for the class to simulate the apprentice could be trying to sell clothes to people all over the school for one week and whoever makes the most profit wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment